Angry Bros Angry Bros

i simply love how people dont get this. Ok guys here it is- Angry birds and COD...ARE BOTH THE SAME! ikr cant believe it? well they are the same thing in retrospect, the same thing over and over and sponging your money for the exact same thing to be played over and over...but yet people love it and then again why wouldn't you?

Siblings Untitled 01 Siblings Untitled 01

got the secet mesage XD

nice animation and good test of patients. love the extended runescape scene so funny

Mario's Cataclysm Mario's Cataclysm

it was quite good but...

like i said quite good however i get that you were inspired by bigfoot, i love his animations of mario castle calamities...and this was close to being just as good, all id say is try not to copy him too much i can see that you have adapted some of the animation around some of his ideas, like that castle scenes, thats fine it tbh it doesnt make it quite as funny.
Try and come up with some of your own like when mario went flying into the checkpoint and got choped in half...that was good!! Bring in more f those ieas and your own and it will be just as good as bigfoot =)

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

MEGA LOLZ!!!

I loved this its just so funny like the other two the animation is also real nice in every part. Best scene is with the duck shooter dog by far. GET THAT FUCKING DOG!! so funny

Cursed Edition - horror Cursed Edition - horror

Brilliant!!

I didnt get particulary scared up untill the end. It certainly gave that kind of oh fuck me feeling at the end and sent shivers down me all the time towards the end. This is so good especialy the animation and the sound effects id love to see more of this!!

The Legend of David 1 The Legend of David 1

Hell yeah!!

GOD man i luved this!! i found it funny when they found link dead XD
Good Job i cant think of any improvements...its sooo good!

Obama Vs. Mccain Obama Vs. Mccain

YEAH!!

omg i luved this!!
its jst another way of showing how much mccain got owned my obama!!

Rwd: 021 Meet'n'fuck Rwd: 021 Meet'n'fuck

Lol

OM gawd thth was funny, nuthin 2 complain about from me!!

Dawn of the Madness Dawn of the Madness

WOW!

MAN I LIVE A GOOD SURVIVAL HORROR! I also liked that u got ur sound effects from past zelda games good job!

DERAILED DERAILED

Man!

god i luv this, its soooo funny!

p.s, 2 any1 who knows tht heavy metal song when the dude broke the rail, can u tell me plz thx =)