LoZ - Serenade of Water LoZ - Serenade of Water

iv been a huge Zelda fan for years, and i can safely say this is a real nice take on serenade of water. Its kind of like Metroid prime music which is good because you have captured both brilliant elements of the songs and brought them together nicely. This is different from anything else iv heard people do of covers from Zela games, its nice you took a different approach to it than others. And I like when someone does something different because its a breath of fresh air and you've done it perfectly. Good job.

VGSongbird responds:

I love taking my own approach to the Zelda pieces. It usually starts with me mapping out the melodies and harmonies on the piano, and then I run away with my imagination.
I'm glad you enjoy it ^_^

One Religion One Religion

Koolio!!

wow tht waz gd!! but i also do think that the singin waz a little off but otha wise...gr8!!

(Childs Play) (Childs Play)

God damn!!

that waz amazin!! i cant think of any improvements!

Grind It (Metal) Grind It (Metal)

Why is it here?

why isnt it number 1?....why isnt it number 1? WHY ISNT IT NUMBER 1?? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Its so good it has to be number 1 OMG!!!

Rig - I Love Madness Day Rig - I Love Madness Day

GREAT!

i thought it waz really good...only thing was that I wish it was longer...so then the whole world can hear it!!!

Rig responds:

THE PLAYBOY MANSION GETS DOWN TO THIS

The Temple Of Time The Temple Of Time

i...i...i....

...........WOW!!! that waz so good! I duno how u did it but....WOW!

adtr-heartless adtr-heartless

AMAZIN!!!

I luv this, i could listen 2 it all day!!
I would give it 10 but wen i tried 2 download it, it didnt work =( [Im not trying to be mean XD]