Angry Bros Angry Bros

i simply love how people dont get this. Ok guys here it is- Angry birds and COD...ARE BOTH THE SAME! ikr cant believe it? well they are the same thing in retrospect, the same thing over and over and sponging your money for the exact same thing to be played over and over...but yet people love it and then again why wouldn't you?

Siblings Untitled 01 Siblings Untitled 01

got the secet mesage XD

nice animation and good test of patients. love the extended runescape scene so funny

Mario's Cataclysm Mario's Cataclysm

it was quite good but...

like i said quite good however i get that you were inspired by bigfoot, i love his animations of mario castle calamities...and this was close to being just as good, all id say is try not to copy him too much i can see that you have adapted some of the animation around some of his ideas, like that castle scenes, thats fine it tbh it doesnt make it quite as funny.
Try and come up with some of your own like when mario went flying into the checkpoint and got choped in half...that was good!! Bring in more f those ieas and your own and it will be just as good as bigfoot =)

LoZ - Serenade of Water LoZ - Serenade of Water

iv been a huge Zelda fan for years, and i can safely say this is a real nice take on serenade of water. Its kind of like Metroid prime music which is good because you have captured both brilliant elements of the songs and brought them together nicely. This is different from anything else iv heard people do of covers from Zela games, its nice you took a different approach to it than others. And I like when someone does something different because its a breath of fresh air and you've done it perfectly. Good job.

VGSongbird responds:

I love taking my own approach to the Zelda pieces. It usually starts with me mapping out the melodies and harmonies on the piano, and then I run away with my imagination.
I'm glad you enjoy it ^_^

One Religion One Religion

Koolio!!

wow tht waz gd!! but i also do think that the singin waz a little off but otha wise...gr8!!

(Childs Play) (Childs Play)

God damn!!

that waz amazin!! i cant think of any improvements!